- How can the day go so fast? 4:24, not going to be able to go for the football game viewing, but just got home from church activities and shopping. Time for clean-up and laundry in anticipation of going out of town Tuesday, but if I can get my room in order before the last quarter I will go on over to Dave and Chrissie’s and watch the game.
- The forum was very successful I think. People seemed interested and entertained. Thanks to you all my internets pals! Now all I have do is figure out the spring schedule and Lenten presentations. I have NO idea what to do. Ideas anyone?
- Ordered my new glasses. Very much the nerd chic look. How will it be to try out the bi-focals? They went ahead and let me order a small frame. I will be cool, but probably bumping into things.
- I’ve been bamboozled by all the Christmas decor into early shopping. I am queen of the impulse buys. Peppermint hot cocoa anyone? Come on over.
- I’m officially an artist, in my own ridiculous way. My coffee sleeves are on the counter at StElmos, and Nora had me put my name and address on a 4×6 index card. It is all very official and exciting. I resisted the urge to go back over there this afternoon and see if anyone bought one.