- As I sit here with a soy sauce stain on what were clean jeans, but a few minutes ago, I really think that sushi place across the street needs to move.
- The cupcake world map idea is really evolving. I sense greatness, and many many cupcakes flung across the back playing field before it is all done.
- It is entirely possible that I have ordered something in the neighborhood of 8+ pairs of tights from various purveyors of “tights for the generously sized.”
- In an attempt to buy the peace and harmony of my widely diverse (in outlook and social group) TA, I have overly bought treats and presents for our holiday party tomorrow. They always seem to be looking for the moment they can leave any get together we have. I try not to take this personally, but of course I do, and I am torn, because I want them to be comfortable in my room, but at the same time, once they leave, I don’t have to be Sally Conciliatory Cheerful Smalltalk.
- Christmas shopping is coming along. Big Amazon order last night, and over the next few days I think Paul and I will go to some toys stores etc. I feel pretty leisurely abut the whole thing, which is nice, though I don’t know what to get a few people, Paul included. There might have to be some angry crafts happening.