- Not that I am counting or anything, but this year is shaping up to be a bountiful teacher gift year. Nice hand lotions, some more treats, more Starbucks. I really don’t expect these things, so it is a nice surprise!
- I went to the weigh in not intending to stay, but the receptionist talked me into it, and I am glad. It was fun, and I found out that there will be a 5:30 meeting starting in January, which is great timing. I’m a little sorry to not see some of the fun 7:15 people, and there is a solid group of knitters in that group, but I was not staying for the meeting often enough because it was late, that the cool people weren’t really a factor. Maybe I can establish a 5:30 knitting corner.
- Oh, and in the midst of the week of constant food I lost 2 1/2 pounds. Hello!
- During the holiday it will be great to have a chance to go through my mail and email and get caught up.
- Must hit the sweat shop tonight to make some coffee sleeves for my team. When I am making them for someone I know, they strike me as a lame gift. I don’t have that feeling when I am making them for strangers. I guess because a person who is buying one has sized it up and made a choice, while my friends are stuck with it!