- A student showed me this site of a fun world map location sort of game. Lots of fun! I’m sure to be wasting lots of time on it. Nice too, because he is kind of non-communicative and grumpy, so it is nice that he came and showed it to me.
- I set up for my Friday schedule of classes yesterday, and believe me I was pretty disappointed when I realized it was only Thursday. Friday now though. Hooray!
- 135 sit-ups on Tuesday have conspired against me with much soreness today. It hurts to laugh.
- M. is coming to town and we are to go to the Container Store and Chiplotle, which should be a pretty good time. I do love me some container store. I need to reflect on what items need containing.
- I have moved the desks in my room no less than nine times this week. Every class required a different set-up, and the Geography Bee was in the middle of it all.