- At the Container Store I bought a butter dish, some ribbon and a scraper to remove pills from sweaters. Not too damaging to the budget.
- The Annual Ladies with hats tea was fabulous. I did not wear a hat as I did not have one to match my fabulous blouse, but I threw back tea and tiny sandwiches with abandon. Towards the end I sat talking with a group of friends and we agreed how nice it was to concentrate on conversation, away from our usual agendas.
- I’ve been remarkably happy lately. Yes, I get frustrated with the children, and yes I don’t have time to do every thing, and yes I am always behind on my paperwork, personal and work. Overall though, I find myself happy with my situation and happy inside, regardless of any daily little frustrations.
- My entire house smells like caramelized onions. It is a nice smell, but a little overpowering. Here’s hoping that little febreeze candle has what it takes.
- The onions are for the chili for the church chili bowl. I think I will take the parts to church and put it together to gently cook. It is very hard to transfer a crockpot full of chili without some mishap.