- Big fluffy flakes of snow for most of the morning. The kids went ape. We are at about the only school I know where you can not only touch the snow, but you might have time to go out an play in it. I love our principal, because he made an announcement that they should have a great time in the snow, but remember to leave it outside and only throw snowballs at their friends.
- The felted sweater jumper came out great and was very well received by the birthday girl and her parents!
- This weekend is training for the discernment process for David, which means lots of quiet and contemplation. Must. Refrain. From. Irreverent. Jokes. The book even says so! Seriously, I must, because it is not all about me. In fact it is not at all about me!
- My eyes are all stingy, like I might be getting a cold. Hope not.
- Back to the beautiful snow. Please, oh, please, freeze up so we can have a two hour delay. I could really use that time to work on my desk. I have taken some steps (new desk supplies, new coffee mug (aesthetics count) and am ready to attack.