- I went through the make up the name game from David, and the only two of note are my Soap Opera Name: Lee Ft. Sill (fancy!) and my Superhero Name: Red Zero! “Watch out EvilDoers! She’s launching the null set at you!”
- I had in my mind all day that I had written several entries this morning, but here there is only one.
- All I have to say about the vestry retreat planned for this weekend is that I am sure it will be a lovely and uplifting time, and it will be a miracle if I don’t tear the wall paper at the college of preachers off with my teeth after a 5 hour gathering on Friday night, and a 7:30 start the next morning. Holy and Mighty, Holy Immortal One, Have mercy upon us. Amen.
- I have to finish an educational exercise of sorts for the system wide social studies department, and it is a lovely idea, I am sure, to make up questions for a lesson on all levels on Bloom’s Taxonomy, but I haven’t had time to do it, and for some reason I got an email saying it is to be done by Wednesday, although all the forms say it needs to be done by May. Let’s take a quick vote, Wednesday or May? Yes, May. I agree. I don’t know, I hate to be grumpy gus, but this is an extra thing, and I can barely keep up with my regular things. I wish it wasn’t so, but it is right now.
- Argh, this week she feels VERY stressful and it is only Monday. I need the help of the Red Zero, right away!