- I did the scary workout challenge today. 400 jump-ropes, 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 seated rows, and 100 plie squats. My time to beat next time is 43 minutes. Now I am at school, waiting for the once a year night time town meeting to begin, and ever so slowly, the pain is coming. My back and shoulders so far. Ow.
- I went to crispy and juicy and got some chicken for dinner. But then my abs began to hurt. So that was painful.
- It’s possible I might have to be hospitalized.
- Made it through the day ok. Two down, three to go. Tuesdays are the hardest. No breaks at all. Didn’t snap at anyone. Talked in measured tones. I have to remind myself that I am generally a pretty nice person. I look forward to regrouping over spring break and getting some good activities and good rhythm going again.
- Have to miss vestry tonight because of this school meeting. I hope it won’t last past nine, because I am going to need an aspirin (or 40) and a lie down pretty soon.