- I about can’t stand that I have to go back to work tomorrow. Does anyone really love to go back to work after vacation? Does anyone really love what they do? I would like to enjoy what I do. I think I really need to look at my schedule and cut out everything I can, because I think it helps if work isn’t just one more task I have to do, and if the other things that I like to do, like write and be creative and spend time with friends don’t have to be pushed to the bottom of the priority list. I’ve lost balance, and I don’t want this that I take on to be such chores, which is what they feel like when there are too many of them.
- I’m worried about hanging on to my 10%. I ate too much this weekend.
- Tomorrow’s another day. Etc, etc. Interestingly, I really noticed the difference in the way I looked this weekend, and several people commented on it, which hasn’t happened before.
- It was really nice to be at the 11:15 today. The Easter service is always a good one, festive and happy. I love those hymns too. Last night at the vigil I helped with the reception rather than go to the service. I was feeling pretty churched out at the moment. Today was really good, and I realized that one of the places I feel pretty peaceful is at church. (At the services, not the numerous meetings.)
- Just when you think you can’t go on…a major newspaper holds a peeps diorama contest.