- Hooray for the sweet, sweet scent of Friday!
- One hat finished. Another pretty close.
- I’ll probably go with them, but I have to say that my parents are insane! They are planning to go down and see the cherry blossoms at 5:30 tomorrow morning. They crazy! It is a cute little tradition they have. They take their picnic tables and snacks, and go down while they can still get a parking place. I haven’t been in quite a few years, so if it is not too cold tomorrow morning, I’ll probably go, as I crazy as well.
- Dinner with D & C and Ali tonight. Sushi place. Better eating than last night’s Chinese Food binge. We talked about trigger foods at the meeting, then I came home and ordered some. (Trigger foods being those that you don’t really control. I cited butter as one in the meeting. There is no way that I ever just have a bit of butter. My hand starts shaking on that butter knife like I’ve got a palsy and then BOOM, I’ve got slices of bread and butter cued up.) After last nights Chinese foods, I have to add that to my list. There is just too much of it, and I keep eating it, even when I am full.
- Unfortunately, I didn’t hang on to my 10% to get my keychain. Easter is just too full of lamb and candy. I didn’t gain much, but enough to bump me back over the mark. The leader of the meeting (all hail the leader!) would have given it to me any way, but I said no. I want it legit. I feel pretty confident that I can get it this week.
- The interesting thing is, that just this week I started to feel like I see a difference in the way I look. I don’t see quite as much butt (though still plenty, a small change) as I used too and my face looks thinner. Now that could be my expensive fancy new face cream, but I do feel that over all things have shifted a little.