- The outing to the cherry blossoms was fun, albeit DARK and COLD, because we were there so very early.
- At past the last minute I took up AB’s invite to the Leukemia Ball. Even though I was have a mental breakdown getting ready (I haven’t been out among strangers in a while) it was fun. Jay Leno was the entertainment and he did a long set that was pretty funny. Also since we were only 5 at a 10 top table, we were able to have two salads. I am sure other people saw me swapping plates, but it gave them a good story to tell. “And then this woman, who was the only person there wearing pants and no eyeliner, switched plates so she could have a second salad!” I was also wearing black crew socks with my heels, instead of pantyhose, but you couldn’t really tell, and it was much more comfortable. I only had about 15 minutes to get ready, I did what I could.
- I went for a three mile walk today. Walked from Paul’s shop to home. Didn’t go very fast. Stopped to read all the historical markers, etc.
- I’ve been reading some funny blogs by pets. I like the way they do it, but I can’t imagine doing that myself. I look at Kevin, and I do not hear his writer’s voice, or what he would like to say.
- The new nationals park looks spiffy on TV. I want to go and sit in the $5 grandstand seats.