- I’m in a bad place about Battlestar. I was over at Ali’s, hanging with her kitties. I turned on the TV, and suddenly, before I could change channels, I saw a preview for an episode in the current season. There was a reveal of information that is entirely tragic and a spoiler! I am trying to forget it, but I can’t! Why, oh why did I turn on the tv at that moment!
- Acolyte training went well today. Controlled chaos, but lots of fun. I remembered that my work with the acolytes many years ago was one of the things that made me consider teaching as a career. I think perhaps, after all my current responsibilities are done that is something I will go back to.
- I bought some new sneakers today. Nike, walking shoes. They are garish, silver with pink. Quite comfortable. I need to go visit my foot doctor and see what he says about this walking junket and shoes and my orthotics. I know I am supposed to wear them as much as possible, but in order to make them fit I have to take out the regular insert, and then there is no cushioning up front.
- I’m about to go for a walk to test out my new shoes.
- Ali and Chrissie are home from Budapest. I am looking forward to hearing their adventures!