- I think there were some issues that disturbed me tonight at vestry, but there didn’t seem to be much room to discuss them. This was disturbing as well. Now I have to seek people out. Boo. I don’t like seeking. I have bad follow through.
- I did complete an entire scarf during the meeting. Nice!
- I am thinking of starting a blog of teacher tips and essays. Mostly tips. Organization, paper control, etc. I can’t ever seem to pull off these great ideas, but I know what they are, and maybe other people know things too and would share them. I know there is “mommy-blogging” so there must be a teacher blogging set out there. I am also thinking of doing a site with ads, just because it might be interesting to see if that made any money. I doubt it, I mean I am the person with a) no follow through and b) no free time, so I’d probably miss some step or not do enough or whatever, but if by some chance I did do it right I think it could be good. Quality, I mean.
- The last disk of season three battlestar came in, and Paul and I watched episode 1 when I got home, and shamefully, I fell asleep. I lay this at the feet of the vestry. Not that it is anyone person’s fault, it is all business and it has to be done, but that is why I wasn’t nestled on my couch doing the important work of tv watching earlier in the evening.
- These pictures were posted on Cute Overload, and this frequent commenter wrote some excellent dialog. I particularly recommend, “Baroness von Possum’s Ordeal” and “Elsewhere on the von Possum Estate” Actually they all go together, just read from the bottom up.