- This is the new hot thing, and very funny: Engineers guide to cats
- So. If you skip my class? If you skip my class on the day a project is due? If you skip my class on the day a project is due and when I see you in the hall you flee, rather than coming to talk to me? You might want to hope that the job that you gave my name as a reference for, doesn’t call me that night. I mean I felt bad about it, and I tried to skirt it with the “When he is interested in something he does a good job,” line, but when she came out and said “Would you hire him,” I couldn’t lie. Terrible feeling, but talk about your natural consequences. I think he was actually throwing a watermelon off the roof or something. Hope that was a good time, dude!
- It was the physics fair today, which would explain the watermelon, but he doesn’t actually take physics, so it was an unsanctioned watermelon I believe.
- The really depressing part is he is not the only one. I think there were at least 5 skippers. I tracked several down, stalking the halls with a vengeance, and the standard response was “I didn’t have it done, so I thought it would be better not to come.” Oh please. What really bugs me is that I know they wouldn’t pull this with the AP teacher they are scared of. The assignment was not that hard, and they had plenty of time to do it AND I gave them a class day to work on it! Evildoers! I do hope they enjoyed their time, because as of Monday, pushover Eleanor is getting out her can of whup-ass, and the policy will now be “No late work.” Zero. No credit. Enjoy.
- I finished Season 3 of Battlestar Galactica, and there was a big reveal at the end which was pretty exciting, and the spoiler I saw has now been uncovered, so I am ready to star watching season 4 online. I suspect I could have watched season 3 that way, a long time ago. Oh well.