- In a virtually unprecendented feat of self-control, I baked over a 100 cookies tonight and I didn’t eat one! I know I will be able to have some at the dinner tomorrow night, and somehow I managed not to do multiple taste tests.
- I’m working on a new prototype for the coffee sleeve. I’m trying to neaten up the closure. Also, I discovered that if you put one color thread on the bobbin and another on the spool you can have different colors on the bottom and top of a project. This may be pretty common knowledge, but it was a satisfying discovery, none the less. I bought some very fun fabrics this weekend. I am feeling a sort of tacky retro 70s big flower vibe.
- Tired. Up too late baking and sewing.
- Do I sound domestic or what.
- This week is crawling like molasses.