- I’m updating Commander Dave’s computer for tomorrow’s pick-up. This is a customer at the shop who is reluctantly entering the computer age. Like, we will be starting with the “how to use a mouse” tutorial. When I ordered my new computer, I ordered one for him too, which Paul had encouraged him to do. It should be fun. He wants google earth, which I showed him at the shop one day. He travels alot, so I think he will really enjoy looking at all the places he has been and those places he still wants to go. Minor problem is that I set up and email for him, and now I am having trouble remembering the user name, and (of course) can’t find the little paper on which I wrote it.
- SconeFest was good. I recomend everyone have the church tea mafia over once in a while. They talk sandwiches and fix each other with steely eyes if high maintence sandwiches are suggested. A real treat was when two of my students stopped by! THey are very sweet girls, and I had told them about the festivities, so since one lives in the neighborhood they came. It was really great. It made me feel like maybe they don’t all think I am a wierdo. Of course, I was having a thing called Sconefest, so the weirdo label could be even more appropriate now.
- This is teacher music week, so we get to choose the songs for the morning announcements.
- I feel like I might be losing control of my calendar again. Seems like there is alot to do this week, and I also have to make all those scones.
- Oh, and I am supposed to be the MC for some coffee house//cabaret thing at school Friday and Saturday night. Damn my showman’s ego. See, I’ve been thinking I was baking Friday, but that is clearly not right. I’d better get this sorted out. I keep saying I am going to come home and do it, and then I get distracted by other things. And of course, I need to clean my desk at school. As always.