- I practiced today with the chorus kids for the cabaret this weekend. I’ll be in the opening number and announce the acts. I think there are other teachers singing. I wish I had a number, vanity of vanities.
- I took a Blackboard class today. Blackboard is program that helps you post assignments and do all sorts of groovy stuff. There is a neat feature that helps you find links for your subjects and for Sociology and geography I found a site where you can see the census stats for any zip code, and even compare zip codes.
- I was ready to carry on with the discernment committee tonight, but it had to be canceled. Boo!
- Violet keeps trying to shoehorn in on my lap here.
- Dinner with Commander Dave last night was fun, and even though I think the computer was a little overwhelming for him, I have high hopes for him. The nicest thing was, totally unrelated to the computer, that he saw how I framed the picture of his dad’s that he had given us on a previous visit. He seemed really pleased by it. (His Dad and grandmother were both artists and he has boxes of beautiful drawings and pastels by his dad.)