- So I knit hats all the time and I am not sure what the whole blocking process is about. It is supposed to be magical, making your knitted item glow or something, making all the stitches uniform or some such things, but I seem to achieve a much larger wet hat. Maybe I am not patient enough and fiddle with it too much, so I am determined to leave the hats I have made wrapped snug in a towel for a while. Violet is helping by sitting on the towel. Maybe I ought to go read more about the whole process.
- Leaving Wednesday for Ft. Benning. It will be fun to see Chris do his thing with the troops.
- Of course have too much to do before I go. Sub plans, clean my desk, laundry, and of course the Scary Workout Challenge, followed by the Scary Vestry Challenge, i.e. a meeting.
- By request, here is what will happen at 4:00pm tomorrow. 400 jump ropes, 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 60 rows. Scary, no? It took me about 43 minutes last time. I am hoping to trim 5 to 10 minutes off that.
- This weather is bringing me down!