- T-10 minutes to leave for the airport.
- Report of the scary workout challenge: 12 weeks ago it took me 43 minutes and 56 seconds to complete 400 jump ropes, 100 each sit-ups, push-ups, seated rows, and squats. This time…34:29! Woo! (I must sayu though, that there is a blurry part in the middle, where I am questioning my jump rope count, but my improvement is comparable to the rest of the group and they did everything, so woo!
- So busy yesterday, I had to go in this AM and do my sub plans. I’m crazed. So instead of leaving for the airport on Ali time (2 hours ahead) I am moving towards AB time (1 hour ahead.)
- Stuck in the packing. Do I skip my fancy face creams (not in 3 oz containers) and carry on, or pack them and check.
- Also, what if they don’t let me take my knitting needles. They do have a clay dog on the end, and therefore, look threatening. I guess I should be prepared to cast off my scarf onto a string real quick and hand the needles to a kiosk clerk and tell her I’ll be back for them Saturday.
- T-3! Oops.
- Hooray I am on vacation!