- It’s almost 7 pm and I am at school, waiting to go watch the Middle School Play. I have been working on the end of year video, though not so much working as looking at the 60 gajillion pictures the science teacher took and wondering how I am going to fit them into 3 minutes of music. I might have to do two vids, the year retrospective and then the happy fun time smiling children with the tender song make you cry video. (I really thought the science teacher was going to do this project, but I guess I was mistaken. It’s ok though.)
- And how am I going to get this all done before I leave for Ft. Benning on Sunday? Well, that is a mystery.
- School survey, end of year celebration, teacher play, tests, grades, and today we learned that they are painting our rooms this summer, so everything has to be cleared off the walls, and of course my enormous teetering piles of books and paper are going to need dealing with sooner rather than later.
- I almost had a breakdown at lunch, but took a break and got a cool coffee drink and started making some headway through the pile o’ work. Bit by bit all the papers are getting dispatched.
- Is the stress driving me to eat? Hand me that coffee cake and I will tell you all about it.