- Today, comparison shopping for canvases for class. I used paper on Friday, but it seems to soak up the paint quickly. Went to all three of the art/craft stores that I frequent, and found the best price at Pearl. It will be affordable, but the big question is, what will I do with these nine giant abstract paintings at the end of the summer? Christmas presents anyone? Something to build a fort with? I could paint over them and make big signs for various occasions. We shall see.
- Ten more sleeves to Stelmos’ today. They sell fairly steadily. I am going to try to get a supply set aside, so I can concentrate on so other things for a while.
- Another huge noisy thunderstorm tonight. AB and Ali and I were right under it as we took Ali to the train station for a trip home. It was a little scary.
- Chris, Melissa and Michael arrive for a visit tonight.
- Pool time with AB today. Always cool and refreshing.