- Good trip. Tough taking that overnight train. Hard to sleep. I am still catching up.
- Went to the County Fair this evening. It has been a few years since I went. Lots of action on the midway. Paul and I met his family there. Fun going to the fair with two little kids.
- Saw several students, and one of my teacher friends.
- I am beginning to have the “back to school anxiety dreams.” I need to spend some time with my calendars and books and start making my lists. I put it all out of my mind last week on the trip, but the end of summer, she is near.
- I’ve got an appointment to look at new blinds tomorrow. I’m thinking of going for the retro roller shades. I’ll be the coolest kids in town. When I told her my mom said, “Oh no! Not those kind with the crochted ring that hangs down!” “I’m paying extra for that ring!” I responded!