- I forgot how tiring work is. That’s a bummer.
- Things have been going well. I am viewed as something of a freak for having such a tidy room and a giant calendar showing the whole room. Well, once the children arrive and the paper starts flying, it will clutter up. I just hope I can keep it in control for a while!
- The quote looks great. It is a big pile of awesomeness. It took a long time to put it up. Overall, I haven’t leapt right into the planning like I wanted, but on the flip side, had I not done everything else in advance (with the exception of a few things like the decor) I would, 1. Be freaking out right now, and 2. wouldn’t have time to waste my time, get it? I feel good, things look good, I am organized, everything will be ok.
- I have to admit that I watched that show wipeout tonight, and since the commentator is the guy who used to do talk soup, it is pretty hilarious. I mean it is completely stupid, but he makes it work. I’m so ashamed.
- Tomorrow is the annual ALL DAY social studies meeting. ALL. DAY. EVERY. YEAR. I really wish I had that time for planning.