- A great day at the ballpark today. I won seats in a raffle. Padded seats in the 200 section, in the shade, and free chili from Rich! Right on the presidents race finish line. And the Nats won! Hooray!
- Trying to get my house in order with some lists of chores. It is will be nice if they become natural over time, rather than frenetic list checking, as it is now.
- Prison Break started again tonight. I missed the first half hour, and all of the sudden everyone has busted out of the joint! What? But exciting that it is back. And they’ve added a mouthy computer hacker to the mix! Excellent.
- Argh! Tomorrow the children arrive. Stop!
- I hope I can sleep tonight. That’s my big dread about what begins tomorrow; Being tired for the next nine months.