- I feel a little like I am on an out of control train. Events almost every night this week. I really want things to settle down to some sort of calm rhythm.
- School is going well. I’m staying pretty organzied. The new class is hard. I must admit, I feel a little intimidated by the size of the class and the older kids.
- The 8th graders are good though, They laugh in all the right places.
- The workout group started Tuesday. Just a light workout…the “roaring circuit” – 100 push ups, 100 situps, 100 squats and 1600 steps. I’m a ball of pain, and now it is almost time to go and see what torture the trainer has dreamed up for today.
- I’ve got to go tidy my counters. That is what is on the organizational list for today. “Tidy Counters.”