- I imagine most jobs are like this, you can work hard all day long, but there is always more to do.
- School is (other than the constant work, and the sense I am always behind schedule) going very well. The kids are nice, and I vaguely seem to know what I am doing.
- Though, I do wish that I hadn’t said I’d chaperone a dance next Friday. oh well. That will be one down of the three I mentally commit to doing each year.
- I seem to be in a little cycle of daily headaches, and I wish that would go away. I think I’ll go back ot the optometrist, and check my prescription again, because I feel like things are a little blurry. Of course, let us not forget that the children made my head explode last June, so I guess I should try to get more sleep and less stress, so as to avoid that! Clearly, nice as it is, my school makes me sick.
- Oh enough about school. I’m making 200 deviled eggs for a wedding of one of our (former) “Yutes” (Youths) at chuch. Friday night and Saturday morning are going to be an egg shucking, devil filling hoedown! Awesome!