- The Egg-O-Ganza, went very well, all the eggs were completed and consumed for the lovely wedding. It took me a little longer than I eggspected, and I don’t really want any deviled eggs for a long time, but it was fun. The bridesmaids were killing time before and came into the kitchen and one helped me. It was fun, though I had a vision of egg filling squirting out of the pastry bag all over her dress.
- What all happened this weekend? It is a blur Eggs of course, wedding, grading, laundry, cleaning. Finished a scarf. I’m actually pleased with all that I accomplished, but I am a bit tired.
- This week will be a blur too. Back to school night, School board, assorted meetings, and stupid me agreed to chaperone a dance!
- I’m becoming tired of always reciting a litany of events. What happend to my anecdotes? My wry observations of the foibles of my coffee shop visits? Oh, yeah, that’s right, haven’t had time to do any of that stuff. So when exactly does all this organization pay off?
- Quit complaining Complainy McComplainersons.