- On the mend, but still in the cone. Doesn’t He look like Little Lord Fauntleroy with that bow?
- There’s a thin line between barely organized and total chaos. Welcome to my world.
- The Wedding in Kentucky was lots of fun. The reception was in a tobacco barn. I had some hilbilly bare feet, because I got a blister from my new shoes right away.
- Get this! The bartender and car parkers had aprons with the Episcopal Shield on them. So I went and made small talk, and it turns out that they are doing a capital campaign, and one of their fundraisers is hiring themselves out at parties. Awesome! I smell a motion at the next vestry meeting!
- We stayed on a 100 acre horse farm and made friends with 5 horses and a dog named cricket. Also I ate a cinnamon bun as big as my head. Ok, a slight exaggeration, but it was close.
- The drive through West Virginia was really beautiful. And the little car that just won’t die cranked out over 1000 miles!