- Went to some festivities this weekend, a Bean Suppah (Maine State Society), an open house, and a lobster jam. All very awesome. I feel very grateful to have such fun friends.
- AB came to the Bean Suppah, and we had fun comparing it, in it’s little church basement setting, to the bourbon fueled events of the Kentucky State Society. It would make a good book I think, to go to State Society events for all 50 states and compare and contrast. (Such a teacher…compare and contrast and write a 2 page essay.)
- I began to have a sore throat this morning, and it persisted. I’ve taken some asprin now and it feels al little better. I am achy and have some chills, so I left a just in case sub plan on my desk, but I don’t want to activate it. I am ready to start a new unit, and don’t want to stall with a video.
- I am now ensconced in my big chair with a comforter and a cup of tea. I even found a couple of gossip magazines as I was picking up some clothes, (I like a tidy sick room.) so I am all set for a quiet and recuperative evening.
- The charger on my computer seems not to be working, so I had a nice little online chat with Deepak, the technician, and he is sending me a new one. Lovely fellow, very polite.