- Well, I am sick, and losing my voice.
- Today I was leaving the house, and I walked out of the door and finally realized that I hadn’t put on my glasses when I noticed the trees were exceptionally blurry.
- I was in the car and wanting to see how fast I was going so I looked at the clock. Instead of the speedometer. Because I am not bright.
- All my efforts to be organized and twice in the last two months I have missed my scheduled acolyte duty. Argh! Totally embarrassing.
- I also missed an write up on a student, but I am pretty positive that she did not give me the paper, which she admitted was probably the case when I went to get another copy.