- For those of you who question my devotion to Teddy, I’d like to point out that he ran the Marine Corps Marathon! Yeah for teddy!
- Because of meetings and sickness I missed three workouts, and we have another of the scary workout challenges this coming Tuesday. Ouch. I did have a bit of a break through moment with the jump rope. The math teacher who is working out with us can do the one jump, rope goes all the way around thing, whereas I am a double bouncer or worse still a two foot jumper. He pointed out that the rope goes “Thwack” on the ground right before you need to be in the air, so I should think “Thwack-jump” or maybe even “Thwack-land.” That was very helpful and I actually got a few series of 10 single jump turns. Then of course I started thinking too much and lost it. But there is hope.
- I’ve been watching Heroes, and it is pretty awesome. I too would like to have special powers and be a hero. There is, however, apparently the possibility that I would use my powers for evil. this is, of course, something I would like to avoid.
- I have not yet decided what my superpower would be. Something involving a crafting power would be good. Or to fly.
- The flying would be really nice as the car is overheating. Between the car and the cat I am spending alot on repairs of late.