- What a night last night. I’m exhausted!
- What a day today. A new day. I was so touched seeing people crying and praying with joy as Obama spoke. I cried myself. I know he is not perfect, I know the road will not be easy, but I truly believe he is the right man at the right time.
- I though John McCain made a eloquent and gracious concession speech. In the first in a series of what I am sure will be called “Letters from a Crazy Lady to the President” I want to ask President Elect Obama to truly Honor John McCain’s service by making his (Obama’s) first executive order the same as John McCain said his would be: The banning of torture. And he should have McCain right beside him as it is signed.
- I loved seeing people in Kenya running through the streets waving the American Flag.
- So beside peace love and democracy you know why I love America? Because they (specifically the Army) recognized the genius of the Big Bro and are going to promote him to colonel. Hooray!