- Day school meeting last night. Budget cuts I don’t like. And there is talk on the vestry about cutting a scholarship. This kept me tossing and turning last night.
- And I guess we won’t be playing secret word at the next vestry meeting after all. Because someone complained about the bingo. Don’t know who. Wish they had just told me.
- I am feeling complicated and unsettled.
- But I will say that Paul and Ali and Mommy are great people to have around. Paul makes me laugh at myself. Ali is a good personal theologian. And mommy is so supportive. Blindly and unconditionally, as a mother should be. And I ran into AB online, and she is awesome because she always agrees with a big “Hell Yeah!”
- I am crew leader this weekend, and while counting communion, I shall endeavor to sit quietly and unobtrusively this weekend like the manual says. One should try to not to be noticed. Just quietly sit, clicking my clicky thing.(The counter). I shall practice this behavior.