- I am about to head over to my parents where we are having a party tonight with the Berry’s to celebrate 30 years of knowing one another.
- I am very glad of this, but reflective about the idea of friendship, and how often I fail at following through on simple things like calls and cards and emails that will maintain friendships.
- My college roommate, with whom I have been a shamefully poor communicator has given me yet another chance and inspired me by sending me a Christmas card with her new address. I am quite resolved to do better and indeed have written 7 cards today to family and friends who have continued to write to me, even though I have been silent lo these many years.
- Kitchen sink is backed up. It seems to be a contagion, effecting the whole building. On the one hand this is a plus because if it is effecting the whole building the condo association will pay for the repair. On the other hand, should blame be able to be assessed, say if a large ball of yarn or cat hair is found to have made the blockage, then bills will no doubt be assessed accordingly.
- Chris called on Christmas day and is well. Pictures of the French troops nativity construction competition to follow.