- Well, I guess it wasn’t that bad going back to school today. Helps that I had some transitional videos ready to go. I like to ease into these things don’t you know.
- Sometimes it feels like worries are little bricks on ones soul, that keep one from being happy or even from feeling God. If you could just identify and lift those bricks off things would be better.
- Workout tomorrow. The first time in two weeks. That’s going to be ugly.
- The slippers I sent north can be glimpsed here. I’m pleased that they were pleasing. I bought those at the Icelandic festival about a month ago. The Icelandic festival is interesting, not only because of its many fine woolen goods, but because of it’s very interesting foods. Like Mayonnaise loaf. And hot dogs. Some of the other reasons tomorrow’s workout is so necessary. (though I’d like to say, I did not eat the mayonnaise loaf this year. I had to try it last year, because, well, I’m an internationalist you see.)
- I think I am going to be a very grumpy old person, because I really can’t stand being cold. And there is no way I am moving to Florida, so I see problems, probably in the form of a very high heating bill, in the future.