- Yesterday I met my student teacher. She seems nice. We were both nervous. It was the end of the day, and I don’t make much sense then anyway, but she didn’t run away screaming. (That I know of. I didn’t see her in the parking lot.)
- Paul and I went to see 12th Night last night. I enjoyed it. I really like going to the theater. I wish I had season tickets for the Shakespeare Theater, maybe Signature too.
- When we were walking from the parking garage to the theater, all of the sudden there were police cars blocking the cross streets, then black Suburbans a press bus and two ambulances zipping by. Hello! Hello Mr. President Elect! Hello!
- He also sent me a nice commemorative Inaugural invitation AND invited me to all the public events. That guy is so thoughtful!
- A successful Altar Guild brunch today, and now I wear the official keys of Altar guild President. It was a nice brunch. I formulated some remarks that were well recieved that I will publish tomorrow.