- My legs are tired.
- Tomorrow I have to stand on them alot. First to bake the scones for the Altar Guild Tea, the for play rehearsal from 1-6. The play opens Thursday. Hoping miraculous things happen at the rehearsal.
- Some friends and a few girls(students) from school came over for a little scone testing, and helped me prep the ingredients, by measuring the dry ingredients into small paper bags. I cut up the butter afterwards, and it is chilling in the fridge. It should be a matter of dump it in and go.
- I am not completely pleased with my new food processor, but perhaps some quality time spent together making 200 scones will help us come to an understanding.
- I need to keep it together thought this weekend and week by any means necessary, then dedicate my self to getting my life in order, and writing or otherwise contacting those family and friends I have been shamefully neglecting. Going to write one of them right now….ok, done.
- Love my friends. Love my roommate. Lucky to have them.