- Who is it out there who keeps searching “5 things eleanor?” That is the most popular search leading to this blog. People, please, bookmarks!
- I was a scone making machine yesterday! 12 coming out of the oven every 15 minutes for four hours. Reviews were very good. Having the girls prep all the dry ingredients into bags was very handy. The food processor and I worked though our getting to know one another issues and are now boon companions.
- This play is in four days. AHHHHH! (I have tickets. Call me!) I don’t feel very ready, and need more practice. This week is going to be pretty tiring I think, but I hope fun. One of the problems is that I don’t want to be a teacher backstage, but I can’t help but notice things like people leaving trash around, or not being ready to go. I just need to let the stage managers handle that stuff and try to losen up. On the other hand, I think the director is hoping I will ride herd a little. But I am tired of people looking nervous when they see me coming! I don’t want this to be more of that. I want to be happy fun time girl.
- My dear kevin the cat hung very close today, as I hung pretty close to home, napping beside me or on me, and that was very comfortable.
- I did go out to have coffee with my mother for mother’s day. We talked about The Magnificent Seven, which was on PBS last night, and both agreed that that Yul Brenner was one fine looking fella. Also he went through the whole movie and never got a spec of dust on his snappy black outfit, not one spec, for the whole movie.