- I have single handedly destroyed the church. The “High Dusting” has brought down 30 years of black crap that is currently all over the floor! Ahhhh! It better look amazing when this is done, or at least like it used to be!
- I feel like I have spent alot of time at church lately, which I suppose I have, what with the cleaning, and the July 3rd crew and the July 4th service and regular church on Sunday. I’m ready for the cleaning to be done and to go to some movies.
- Oh speaking of movies! Paul and I did go to Whatever Works today, and it was great! Though the Post panned it, we both liked it very much. Nice afternoon.
- I sat in the window in my attic room, and could see the fireworks just peeking above the treeline. There was a very good breeze on July 4th, in fact the weather was phenomenal. Somehow our entire state has been transported to Canada or something.
- Working out is kind of kicking my behind. I suppose that is good, but it certainly takes more mental energy than I was anticipating.