- Sometimes I feel really dumb. Like tonight at camera class. I took it to learn how to use my fancy digital camera. Well, it is not very easy to remember what is happening with all the different buttons and settings. I knew how to use a meter with a 35mm camera, but I cannot figure it out with this one. Me feel dumb.
- Went to see Star Trek today. GREAT! Loved it. Wished it would have lasted longer, or that a sequel had begun immediately following.
- My friend Jeff is sick and in the hospital, and that is upsetting.
- I want to tell Captain AssKick that I want to change to someone who can train me in the morning, but I can’t (and by can’t I mean I cannot seem to make myself do it.) I mean it makes perfect sense. 1 ish clearly isn’t great for him and I don’t love it all that much and 5 which seems better for him, I really don’t want. I guess I am conflicted because a) I am a wuss, and b) I don’t really have a commitment at that time. I feel like no one has listened to me when I said I wanted to work out early, or maybe I should have said “Morning” instead of early. Anyway, it’s not like it is killing me, but it is bugging me.
- Trip to the DMV tomorrow. Car business. Maybe a nap (after, not there.)