- Hi Chrissie! I see you peeking in from Rome over there on the side bar.
- It’s 1:28am and I am done with the roster and thank you notes and putting files on the jump drive for the Altar Guild Brunch tomorrow. The key lanyard is in the wash, so the only thing left on my list is “remarks” and I am not sure what I am going to say, but let’s hope the Lord hits me with something coherent, say around 8am tomorrow, while I am having my coffee.
- Went to see a good student (high school and college) performance of King Lear tonight. Creative staging and they really knew their dialoge – meaning not just memorization.
- Did I mention that I got promoted to Turtle Level 2 at the gym and it like ta killed me? I think I might have.
- Melissa (sister-in-law) surprised Michael (nephew) with a surprise visit. I picked her up at the airport, and she snuck into his room where he had just gone to bed. He was super excited to see her! It was great!