- Paul and I had a fine trip to the wedding party in New York. I received many compliments on my dress, and am very much in love with it and will be wearing it everywhere. The new car gave us a lovely ride.
- In Northport there is a lovely little park by the water, which seems to welcome activity, except for the do not enter sign on the gazebo and the “No skateboarding, no ball playing, no horsing around, no nothing but walking in soft shoes and talking in low voices” sign. Odd.
- Took Michael to see Night at the Museum at the Smithsonian, but the film broke or something, halfway through, so we had to leave. I’m very sorry, as we were enjoying it. Perhaps another attempt on Wednesday.
- I was simply attempting to up the bidding on the naming rightsfor an Itty Bitty Kitty (Though I really did want to win in my heart of hearts) in a fundraiser for the Humane Society. I did win and am now eagerly awaiting the posting of the name I gave this charming little man.
- I would like to be more intellectual and to be involved in scintillating conversation. Must work on this.