- I bought a pair of green socks that I like very much, but my overall shoe situation is weak. Can’t seem to find shoes that fit the old corrective orthotics without looking like Frankenstein shoes.
- I agreed to help chaperone the middle school women’s chorus trip to New Orleans in June. Small group, no boys to chase out of their rooms, and I like the chorus teacher, she is a fun gal. Sounds like a good scenario.
- Bit by bit I grasp at rung to pull myself out of the hole. Still many things not done, but some things, done. Amen.
- A to do list is not effective unless you go back and look at it.
- I have pretty low self esteem, but I usually like my hair, and it has been looking craptapular of late, so I am really glad that I had to reschedule my Dec 19 haircut, and was able to move it to this coming weekend. because without the hair you see, I am nothing.