- I helped with St. Nicolas’ visit today at church. That is always fun. Mommy was away, and so entrusted me with getting St. Nicolas ready and assisting him. I think she is testing me out to see if I have what it takes to inherit the St. Nick cope someday.
- Got a Christmas tree. A plump and happy fellow. Though I have enjoyed the move to colored lights in years past, this year I am going with white to set off the colored baubles I purchased in an attempt to have my tree that generally looks like an ornament yard sale, look more like and ornament yard sale with uniting colored baubles.
- It’s always nice to wake up in the middle of the night panicking about all you have to do for school (writing this at 4:00am)
- Weekends are too short. Everyone knows that right?
- Having Chris and Melissa and Michael around is pretty fun. Brunch yesterday and window shopping. And cupcakes!