- Chorus and Instrumental concerts this week. Sang in the school community chorus and that was great fun.
- They did the 1812 overture tonight at the instrumental concert. No howitzers, which is how I prefer my 1812, but pretty good with loud bass drum strategically placed throughout the auditorium.
- Came home from the Tuesday chorus concert to an email that another member of our church is fighting the cancer. A young mother, no less. Damn you cancer. (shakes fist). She is in treatment and the outlook seems optimistic, but what a trail for her and her family.
- I wish there was something I could do. Float a balloon (full size not a little hand held one) past her hospital window. Hire carol singers to traisp throough the halls, make this disease vanish, etc.
- Snow in the forecast, and I am altar guild crew leader this weekend, and a have a fancy dress party to go to! Hooray! Sounds like adventure and I am in need of that. (that and 10 extra hours in each day.)