- Trying to think of some resolution that is bold, but that i could actually keep. Could I knit every day? Drink water? Exercise? Write letters? Blog everyday? I’d like to have these disciplines, but doing is my downfall.
- Gone to movies: Sherlock Holmes(good, but I dozed off in the middle), 2012(standard world ends, people show cowardice and heroism depending on how handsome they are), Christmas Carol(scarier than I expected). Tomorrow I got o see Avatar, IMAX, 3D. All the bells and whistles.
- Would like to be heroic and bold.
- Have a cold. This not only makes me feel less than capable of being heroic and bold, but I wake up in the middle of the night from weird decongestant laced dreams.
- My cats are good about lying helpfully on top of me when I am sick, imparting their healing powers. They got a Christmas card today from Adan and Lego. Michico signed it herself. Now SHE is a disciplined blogger. Writes every day, has pictures, and translates!