- A little heel pain with the new shoes. Hoping this is just transitional; my feel rebelling against being correctly oriented.
- Waiting at school for the play to start. Friends of mine who are related to a cast member are coming to meet me here, and we shall enjoy the delights of middle school theater. Elizabeth said she hoped there was a bake sale, as do I. A little brownie would go nice just now.
- I have my new Cute Overload calendar on my desk, and even though my own fair kittens are not in this edition, I anticipate the same happy times as last year, enjoying its page a dayness.
- The rest of my desk is covered with the usual craptapular pile of projects in progress, things that need to be graded, and the like. It is, basically, a terrible place where papers go to die. MUST improve in this area.
- We returned to our after school workout routine today, and it was not too bad. If only I could gain control over the goods I shove into my gaping maw. Now, off to see about that brownie.