- The information on National board was interesting. Sounds like a lot of work, but a fair amount of support. There is also a financial payoff, in addition to having a certification that lets you teach in other states. On the downside besides the workload, only about 40% get it on the first go-round. I may wait until I see my classes for next year. I’m not sure I want to attempt it with three preps. on the other hand, that could also be just another convenient excuse to keep from doing something challenging. Overall, I am feeling pretty positive about making the attempt.
- I need to eat out less, although that crab salad was delicious. Maybe if I could stop eating out for a few months I could save up for the mother of all eating out meals.
- My mind is a little blank.
- I fell asleep in my big chair and got a terrible crick in my neck.
- I wish I could start the evening over and go to bed earlier, thusly having more sleep time. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz