- For some reason, not completely sure what it is, I volunteered to help with organizing ticket sales for the shows in our large auditorium. (One possible reason is that we have a cute little ticket booth, and they never used to use it and in my world, they would. Another is I like tidy rows of figures, both numerical and in seats. Third possible reason, I am stupid.) So I checked out online ticketing systems, and found what seemed to be the least expensive. They set up the auditorium map, and charge a fee to the buyer to comver the costs and the credit card processing. We can also sell from the box office, for a smaller fee. The Director of the musical sent out the notice this afternoon, and in an hour we had sold 50 tickets. I think, in spite of the fee, parents will like the convenience.
- Anyone want to come to the musical? Thoroughly Modern Millie. I got my tickets for Thursday, but would go another night if anyone is interested. (I know someone in the ticket office, so I can switch my tickets!)
- End of the quarter tomorrow. Halfway through the year. I’ve got a big pile of grading and will go in on Saturday to beat it into submission.
- I’m not watching much tv of late, but am still staying up too late.
- Seeing the Terra Cotta warriors on Monday.