- Though I am pleased to go to New Orleans with the school choir in June, I am not as jazzed (haha jazzed, get it?) that it is going to cost me some pretty big coin. Those costs sure as heck better include airfare.
- 24 off to a good start. Poor Jack. He does have quite a time of it.
- I must get to bed, I really need to get up and get on the move tomorrow. Teacher planning day. Pile and piles of grading and planning for 3rd Quarter.
- This posting everyday thing is only going to go on until the end of January. Though I do want to post more often, the everyday is making for some strain on the subject matter.
- Reading “The Handmaid’s Tale” by Margaret Atwood.